INSTRUCTIONS - READ CAREFULLY:
Complete the following form in its entirety. After filling in the form,
click the button to create your printable pages.
1. A cover letter should be included with each application, which introduces
your organization and your grant proposal and makes a connection between
your proposal and our mission and grantmaking interests. Please keep
this cover letter to one typed page in length.
2. Please submit 8 copies of your grant proposal (including 8 copies
of the grant cover sheet and grant budget).
3. Include a copy of the current IRS determination letter indicating
501 ( c ) 3 tax-exempt status.
4. Include a list of your Board of Directors and affiliations.
5. Include a copy of your organizationís current annual operating budget,
including expenses and revenue.
6. Include a copy of your most recent annual financial statement (independently
audited, if available; if not available, attach your Form 990. Only
one copy of audit or 990 is required.
7. Include the attached Grant Budget Sheet (and 8 copies).
8. Include the attached Grant Application Cover Sheet (and 8 copies).
9. You may include letters of support for your project from other organizations.
10. Include your annual report, if available.
11. Grant money must be paid out within 1 year of approval.
12. Please call our office if you have any questions.
Application and required attachments must be returned to:
* Sturgis Area Community Foundation - 310 N. Franks Avenue - Sturgis,
DUE DATE: Fall Application is due Last Friday in September. ----- Spring Application is due April 1st.